The Client: ROCKWOOL®
The ROCKWOOL Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of stone wool insulation. Their brand is thoroughly modern yet inherently organic; their core products are derived from ancient stone.
ROCKWOOL offers a full range of high performing and sustainable insulation products for the construction industry, which helps address many of the big issues of modern living.
The Acer Solution:
Acer designers created a strong architectural component to allow ROCKWOOL® to attract builders at IBS, achieved with three cantilevered arch towers stretching over and across the 20’x40′ space.
Functional product demonstrations allowed attendees to experience the superiority of ROCKWOOL products by:
- Literally attacking product samples with fire and water, safe behind custom steel and glass kiosks
- Walking through a sound tunnel, with decibel meters illustrating reduction in ambient noise
The modern, organic brand was delivered to attendees through:
- Warm glowing lava rocks (the product’s source)
- A simple bold “hello” on an outer wall
- Vibrant graphics backing video monitors
- Stone-textured finishes